top of page
Saving Animals From Euthanasia Team
Animals who have a label in their description that says "Purrfect Pal, Bonded Buddies, or Weekly Whisker" are part of one of our adoption programs and have a reduced adoption fee! To learn more about these programs please use the header "Adoptable Cats" in the menu bar at the top of this page!
Medical Care Included
Cats/Kittens - Vet checked to ensure health, FVRCP vaccination x2, de-wormed x2, micro-chipped and spay/neuter.
Dogs/Puppies - Vet checked to ensure health, up to date on vaccinations, de-wormed, micro-chipped and spayed/neutered.
Free vet check up and discount card for boarding! (cat only boarding)
Pet Insurance Trial
Pet Secure Trial Details:
· Coverage up to $500 for accidents and illnesses
· 80% coverage on eligible vet bills, less a $100 per incident deductible
· 48 hour waiting period from the date your new pet goes home
· A welcome package will be sent to you, including a personalized quote
Benefits of converting to a policy before your trial expires:
· Uninterrupted coverage- no additional accident or illness waiting periods
· No exclusions- any claims covered under your trial will continue under your policy
· Coverage for life- for accidents and illness, dental, special coverage, wellness benefits and more
· No older pet tests- for senior pets adopted (cats over 10 and dogs over 8 years of age)
SAFE will accept the return of the animal at anytime, for no fee.
50% of your adoption fee within the first 14 days of adoption is returned to you, however after the 14 days SAFE will not compensate any monetary value.
A loving home who is able to provide a safe forever home to an animal in need. Must allow SAFE Reps to do 3 home visits after adoption to ensure the animal is setteling in well into your family. Must provide a success story for our website once the animal is settled in. All animals in your home must be vaccinated, altered and you must be willing to get your adopted animal medical care when needed. Must live in Edmonton area.
Fill out an application (info on adoptable pets pages).
Once reviewed you will be contacted and if approved we will schedule a time to pick up your new furr baby. Please note the process can take up to 48hours depending on our availability
Kittens *under 5 months* - $225 Two For - $350
Adolescence *over 5 months*- $200 Two For - $300
Cats *over 1 year* - $175 Two For - $250
Senior Cat *over 10 years*- $150 Two For - $200
Puppies - $350 Two For - $450
Dogs - $250 Two For - $350
bottom of page